We are working with seven communities in eight European countries on new practices and models for nature-based solutions that can help local, vulnerable communities adapt sustainably and resiliently to social and environmental change.
- A multispecies city in Estonia Enhance urban biodiversity in the city of Tartu More about More about
- Sheep grazelands in Spain Reducing wildfires by grazing in Catalonia More about More about
- Pansio-Perno neighborhoods in Turku Greening a post-industrial suburb in Finland More about More about
- Murray Park Community Woodland in Scotland Deepening the connections between the woodland and the community More about More about
- Virtual Commons Collective actions in a cross-border community in Beskydy More about More about
- Rehabilitation institute in Hungary Creating a healing garden for people with mental health problems More about More about
- Molentargius-Saline Regional Park In Italy Committing to diversity in the largest city of Sardinia More about More about